Thursday, December 13, 2007

Limitless Potential

I must say, the fan remixes (called Limitless Potential) of Year Zero might be even better than Y34RZ3R0R3M1X3D (the official remixes). I'm particularly in love with Capital G (Streetlab Mix).

Tomorrow is payday, and this payday is even better than most, because it all goes into savings. That means I am now only $9000 short of my goal. Unfortunately, this is the last time I'll get to save anything for about a month, as the next paycheck is dedicated to rent and my Chase card. Oh well, I should just barely make my end of the year goal.

Speaking of paychecks, I did a dangerous thing the other day. While I definitely plan on having a summer vacation this year, I figured up that if I had a least a token job next fall (couple days a week at Borders ftw), I could stretch my underemployed-become-the-best-programmer-ever period for well over a year and a half. At that point, I hope to either have hit a home run with one of my projects, or be back in grad school charging into that PhD mire. Either way, that means this might be my last cubicle job for a long time.

I could definitely live with that.

0 comments: