Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween

So I am back in Kansas.

Tuesday and Wednesday were non-stop loading of trucks. Got both the 24 footer and 16 footer packed like a chinese jigsaw puzzle. If you are wondering, I'm not refering to an actual chinese jigsaw puzzle, if there is such a thing, but I have found that sticking the word 'chinese' in as an adjective makes things sound more complicated or foreign, and I am all about exaggeration.

Then Wednesday we drove for 3 hours, then 7 hours Thursday (pouring rain the whole way), then a final 5 hours on Friday (also in the rain). Highlights of the trip were Western Kentucky, which was really foggy and hilly and fall-leafy and the Ohio River, which was just sweet looking in the rain.

So that is why I haven't updated. Because I'm sure that just bored you.

Got back to hero wars and a halloween party. Both fun. Also randomly got my laptop rebate check. Still no check from our evil ex-landlord though. Going to have to call him and hassle him again, because it's been like two weeks since I last did that.

Anyway, not sure why I am awake after four hours sleep... it just gets so hot in our apartment. I look forward to a winter with windows open!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home to Kansas. Good to know you are back safely.
Mum