Sunday, October 22, 2006

La Playa

So I am currently down here in Destin, Florida with my parents. The beaches are very white, just like the pictures.

I managed to wake up today and log on to work. Yeah, today is Sunday. Nevermind the fact that I don't work on Sundays. For some reason it made sense in my freshly awakened mind. So after I realized no one else was on, I looked at the date. What can I say? I am brilliant.

The flights down here were interesting. My first one was at 6am, so I had to wake up at 3:25am to make it on time from Lawrence. My brother drove me so I could avoid parking up there, and I'm sure he was glad to get back to sleep. I always hate saying goodbye at airports. It's better if everyone is going to the same place. Most of the time it's not like an emotional-see-you-in-forever goodbye... but I've had enough of those to know that they suck. Ironically, one of my easier goodbyes turned out to be the maybe-forever kind. Had I known, I would've said something memorable.

Today's music will be Nine Inch Nails. La vida, a veces, es dura, pero la superamos y crecimos.

Buena Suerte.

0 comments: