Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ovaltine!

So after the last post, I got home, changed, and went to the Rec Center for the first time in three months. It was quite awesome. I mean, I admittedly did only a light work out of about 45 mins, but I felt great doing it. Even on only three hours of sleep. Further proof that the little naysaying voice in my head tells me only lies.

"You are too tired to work out Drew!"

"You can just start that after you quit your job."

"I need more sleep. Reset the alarm."

All lies. I am making a 2006 New Years resolution now. I know, it's only 10.5 months late. I am going to let that little voice do its talking and promptly tell it to go to hell. When it comes to accomplishing something in your life, being mad at the voices in your head can help. It's a perverse psychology, but it has worked on Day 1 at least!

Tomorrow's list of things to do includes waking up in time to eat breakfast, getting my personal laptop ready for telecommuting, working on Project CdR (which I started today), working out again, calling Stu about going out Thursday night, and fixing the subwoofer in my car. And, since I have 10 hours at work, I'll probably try to read more about Ruby on Rails and Migrations.

I just had a brilliant idea! Going to take the Magic Cards to Georgia with me so I can come back prepared to stomp Bob and Mark's respective asses into the ground with a million new decks. Yet another thing I have been putting off doing too long.

Oh, and my glass of Ovaltine should make you jealous... ahh the vitamins and protein!

1 comments:

Bob said...

I only question both the CDR, and thursday stu, carry on