Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Feliz Año Nuevo

So the new year is here, like every year (don't think too hard about that). Woohoo... I guess.

I never make New Year's resolutions, and I don't intend to start that now. I have been very productive so far. Granted, a lot of that productive energy has been devoted to making decks, sorting stuff, paying bills, and just general ilk... but a good chunk of it has also been spent on making my silly code generator at work even better. It pretty much will set up an entire table (in basic form) with a single command. That probably shaves a couple hours of work off each table. Not bad.

Today also happens to be Jys' birthday... que lo cumplas feliz! I look forward to sushi tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the "best programmer in the world" article. but, I don't think it just applies to programmers. Anyone who has to work with multiple details and variables at a time is better if they know they don't know it all---whether medicine, nursing, research and theory development or whatever. the worst (and sometimes most dangerous in the case of medicine) are those who think they know everything.
thanks for sharing the article.
Mum

harry said...

"Thousands of gallons of oil-and-water spill onto Austin's Sixth Street, mixing with the urine and vomit of young skanks and douchebags"

Fark ftw