Monday, April 02, 2007

Examen y lluvia

Today was our monthly test. Considering I only studied for about 5 minutes before they handed it to me, it went really well. Pretty sure I aced the Conversation, unless she grades my essay down a bit for the usual gramatical mistakes. I think I write at about the 8th grade level, so you can picture the red that covers my papers when I get them back.

Grammar went pretty well too, but I'm only seeing maybe an 85 on it. Oh well, a 50 is all I need.

Last night I finally straightened out my subversion issues, and can move forward on the site again. Only problem is that I really need to get my AJLA work done this month, so I should probably just start on that and get it out of the way.

Bob: Since I never see you online anymore, if you read this, you should think of ways you think it would be easy to add cards to your collection/deck on the magic site. My current thought is have search results with a link to 'Add to Collection' ... but I didn't know if this would be clunky. I don't want the user to have to go a million places in order to accomplish something like adding new cards to his collection or finding cards to build a deck with.

Anyway, the battery is about dead on my precious computer, so I'm going to tromp home (in the rain) and do some chores. Adios todos!

0 comments: