Monday, February 26, 2007

Survivalism

"I've got my violence in hi-def ultra-realism... All a part of this great nation..."

Ahhh, motivation music.

So the free wireless at the library was mysteriously absent today. Oh sure, the library's wireless was still there, but it has serious issues that make doing anything productive impossible. The network I was using belongs to someone else... I just happen to be able to see it from within the library.

So now I'm at the pay place. Reliable fast connection, but costs me about $1.60/hr. Oh well, have to spend money to make money.

Today I got a basic RJS action working. RJS is very neat, but took me forever to find the documentation and a decent howto. I'll explain more later... back I go...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Glad you are back to blogging!
Mum