Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Gauntlet

So I almost never see Bob, John, or Mark online anymore... so I am calling you out. Not like you need to sleep/work/do things during the middle of the day when I am on... you sacrifice your careers and education for me! (Not really.)

Today I worked more on my gentoo install... did some stuff for AJLA... and finished downloading the magic images. Also went 7 and 1 with Skeleton King in DotA. Right now I'm installing newest firefox...

Not much time left, just wanted to get an entry in for the day. Ben comes to visit Saturday... so that is exciting. I'm going to spend my weekend hardcore studying for the test on Monday. Hasta luego!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't know ben was comming out, you doppelgangers have fun. and alas no internet at our house yet. we actually found a company that will give us internet, but it is like 350 dollar install and then like 60-80 bucks a month, so in other words I gotta be working first really. heh. and Skelly is awesome, crits, lifesteal, gottta love em.!

-Bob