Thursday, November 16, 2006

Productivity

So I finally started working on my work requests at work last night, in order to get them done fairly close to the deadline. I say fairly close because the deadline was yesterday, but they moved it up a full month on me, so they will just have to wait. Granted, had I been at all motivated or excited about my job for the last six months, I would've had everything done way before the deadline, no matter when it was, but oh well. In about 6 hours of work I got 7 of my 14 requests done. Also have a pretty good lead on two others, leaving 5 to start. There should be no reason not to have them all done by Monday for the testers to get on. Guess it all just depends on how much Magic and Hero Wars I get in this weekend, since that is now my social life!

Speaking of Magic... got a whole new deck built today. I am proud to only own 13 of the 60 cards I need for it. It's a true printed spectacle! Bob would be proud. Hoping to get some time tonight to throw together my white weeny deck from Time Spiral too, giving me two new decks to try tonight.

This Sunday is my Dad's 51st Birthday. w00t!

Not much else to report. Want to work out, but promised Bob I would help him unload his Pods tonight, so that will have to substitute. On the upside, no work on Friday, so I can work out then.

Also randomly got excited about the Magic Site today and came up with some more ideas. When I was building that one deck I was lamenting over the terrible search capabilities available to deckbuilders today, and that was probably the spark that got me thinking on it. Just hope I can get all of this work stuff out of the way soon so I can work on Magic Site without feeling guilty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is very nice of you to help them unload the pods. They owe you at least a meal (plus maybe a magic card or two?)
Mum

Andrew said...

Actually, due to work, I completely missed the Pod unloading. I think I carried one empty bookcase and that was it. Some friend I am.