Thursday, November 23, 2006

Me Encuentro Mal

Well it is Thanksgiving. This year I can be thankful for all my friends for listening to me bitch about my job. I can also be thankful that I quit said job, even if only partially. I am thankful for the glorious year of Magic that was 2006. Spain will probably get in the way of that a bit in 2007, but I hope to keep building decks, even if only on paper for a bit. Also, obviously I can be thankful for getting to go to Spain again. Yay for that!

Today I am decently sick though, with a nasty sore throat and unending tiredness. Since my Grandma is in such bad shape, I didn't get to go to the family dinner because I didn't want to make her sick (and possibly kill her), so I stayed home and slept. Hoping that it will clear up in a few days and I can go visit. Right now I'm waiting for my parents and brother to get home so we can eat some dinner. Mom has a turkey that is bigger than most dogs I know... just for the four of us!

Made a fun Magic deck the other day, much to Bob's dismay. Might be the best that one of my kooky ideas has worked since the Deck Deck and my Black Deck. I still need to work with my Dark Depths Deck and my Green Black Deck to get them going better, although I haven't tried them 1v1 yet. Also have random ideas for more strange decks that I need to put together. All hail the glory of Magic!

Also been working out a lot lately. Feeling much better for it. And, get this, I've been eating at home! Crazy I know.

Since Bob, John, and I are all stuck in Lawrence without anyone else, this weekend should be a fun mix of War3, Magic, and Movies. Silly people and their going out of town for the holidays. Hopefully even going to get a free day to do some programming. We shall see.

Now I will leave you with the greatest trailer of all time. Can't wait for this movie, although I hear there will be no NIN on the soundtrack. At least they had the good sense to use Just Like You Imagined in the trailer.


0 comments: