Friday, February 29, 2008

Cien

Hundredth post! Yay!

Had an excellent lunch at Vermont St BBQ today. It's been a long time since I felt this satisfied in general. There is just something about today that is awesome feeling. I am definitely looking forward to a nap after work though.

I ran across one of my favorite programming blog posts again today. It had been a while since I last read it, so I gave it another go. I must say, The Kingdom of Nouns pretty much describes perfectly why Java now frustrates me. Admittedly, after working with it the last few months, I have come to tolerate it much better, but I do miss my Ruby/Erlang/Scheme fun.

In just 84 days my summer vacation starts. Woohoo!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the delight in the day has everything to do with the fact that it is finally the last day of a rather brutal February AND the delightful weather. Yea!
Mum