Saturday, August 02, 2008

Continuum

Watched the newest Stargate movie... Continuum. Thankfully the dialog wasn't total crap (like it was in Ark of Truth) so it was quite enjoyable. Ark of Truth was kind of a bad first effort in the SG-1-as-movie thing that MGM has embarked on, but Continuum restored my faith. It was basically like one long episode of the series, which is definitely a good thing.

All the goals were met today, except for the consumption of fruit. Sadly we are out of anything fruit-like, but I don't feel too terrible, as my jogging was much easier than usual and I spent 5 or 6 hours working with Ramaze. (Which definitely blows my 1 hr goal out of the water.)

On that note, Ramaze is great. I had a blast with it today and plan to rock out some more productivity when I wake up in the morning. Buenas noches.

blog comments powered by Disqus