Thursday, July 31, 2008

<witty title>

Yeah I got nothing.

  1. After three days of real exercise, my body is telling me that today is a day to rest. I did walk for several hours around the mall, but walking is only considered 'exercise' by old people, and I scoff at the notion that it counts.
  2. I made a blueberry/cherry smoothie, so that is going to have to count as my fruit today. We were out of everything else.
  3. No coke today, probably too much coffee though.
  4. Check
  5. Check
  6. Check
Was supposed to brainstorm with Tyler today about some stuff, but I haven't seen him on. That is probably for the best though, as I haven't been able to focus on much today. Getting my hour in on a 'project' was kind of a stretch... I installed and configured a new window manager (the awesome window manager), and messed around with scheme. I think the new window manager will be pretty sweet once I get used to the key bindings.

blog comments powered by Disqus